In the heart of Outremont, this bright corner unit is located on the top floor of the Royal-York, a prestigious New York-style building on Bernard Avenue. A popular place to live, near St-Viateur Park, the Outremont theater, several restaurants and exclusive boutiques, the apartment benefits from a location with many attractions. Very well maintained over the years, the unit offers beautiful volumes and beautiful woodwork that recalls the eloquence of the past. Undeniable assets: large windows with unobstructed views of the city, the mountain and magnificent sunsets.
The Royal York is a luxurious New York style building built
in 1925. Its original architectural charm has been
carefully preserved as evidenced by its majestic lobby with
its woodwork, stained glass and noble materials, which
The building, surrounded by heritage institutions and green
spaces, is perfectly located for a dynamic and cultural
- Walking distance to restaurants, fine grocery stores and
- Close to Laurier and Van Horne avenues and the Mile End
- 10 minutes walk from the Outremont metro station
Nearby you will also find:
- Numerous renowned schools
- The MIL Campus of the University of Montreal
- The best restaurants in the area: Leméac, Brasserie
Bernard, Chez Lévêque, Damas etc.
- The Outremont Theatre
- St-Viateur and Outremont Parks
- The beautiful woodwork and the original hardwood floors
- The living spaces that offer beautiful volumes
- The view of the mountain and its sunsets
- The neighborhood's undeniable charm
The apartment also offers a storage space in the basement
The condo fees of 953$ /month include:
Contingency fund participation, hot water and heating for
the private portion, maintenance, electricity and heating
for the common areas, building insurance, management and
- Special assessment of $3659 paid for 2022.
- Special assessment of $1965 paid by the vendor for 2022.
The kitchen hood is not functional.